Semi di Sole - maybe closed

Organize cultural, musical and spiritual event during the week. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Western, Italian, Macrobiotic, Juice bar, Take-out, Delivery
Via Martucci, 8, Napoli
Naples, Italy
081-0832893

Limited hours, call for opening times.

First Review by bobbyrudy
bobbyrudy
bobbyrudy

the real macrobiotic in naples!

4 Posted on 03 / 25 / 2011

It is small, cozy and extremely friendly restaurant that I started to frequent for lunch during my 1-month stay in Naples. It is very hard to find whole organic food in Naples, so this place was a revelation for me. Food is feeling, tasty, not very creative, but home-made and organic. Although I rarely saw tofu/ tempeh/ seitan on the menu, there were other very tasteful protein dishes. Second day of my lunch, I felt like one of them. They have a very small shop included.

Pros: wellbeing sensation, home made food, large portions
Cons: tofu, tempeh, seitan is not used, no desserts, lunch hours are only from 13-15h

Dear Owner and Manager of Semi di Sole - maybe closed: