Veggie restaurant offering a large variety of fresh juices; also organic salads, soups, and veggie burgers. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Organic, International, Juice-bar, Take-out

First Review by Maddymac

Very good in general

4 Posted on 09 / 14 / 2013

I used to live by this place and I would often come for a juice, smoothie or a quick bite to eat. A lot of vegan options. The staff is super friendly.

Pros: Friendly staff, a lot of vegan options, excellent food
Cons: too hot inside, no AC

Good stuff...

4 Posted on 08 / 19 / 2013

I have only been here once, but overall it was a good experience. As others have pointed out, vegan options are clearly marked on the menu and there are a good amount of them. The juices are delicious, and I really enjoyed my food(the Thai burger). Food was ready quick, and got to enjoy their very limited outdoor seating on a beautiful day. I would definitely go back...

Pros: Tasty, Lots of Vegan Options

much more than juices

5 Posted on 01 / 02 / 2013

From the name I thought this would only be a juice and smoothie place. It's has much more! For breakfast, they have omelets, tofu scramble, granola and yogurt or soy milk, fruit. Lots of vegan selections. The soups and rice bowls are always vegan. Wraps, quesadillas (you can sub Daiya vegan cheese), sandwiches, salads and veggie burgers.

Menu is clearly marked what is vegan and what is vegetarian.

Breakfast stops at 11am.

Good cafe food

3 Posted on 08 / 17 / 2012

A hole in the wall in Kits. The menu is mall but there are plenty of vegan options. The smoothies are delicious and made fresh to order. The veggie bowls are always vegan, pretty good but the veggies are a bit chunky for my liking. Sometimes the sauces are a bit bland so I would not give it a 4. The thai burger is worth trying.
Their menu is here:

Pros: delicious smoothies, enough vegan options, convenient location
Cons: small, not always enough space to sit

liked it

4 Posted on 06 / 09 / 2012

nice little place, we ordered vegan quesadillas, and it was made for us pretty fast and tasted pretty good. Service was good too.

Pros: quick service, location

Excellent Place

5 Posted on 06 / 04 / 2011

Sejuiced is great. I love the "first kiss" smoothie, and the mixed berry smoothie. Their grilled tofu sandwiches are great too, as well as the quinoa bowls with grilled tofu and vegies in a peanut sauce. A good place to stop in for a healthy lunch while out running errands. The food is made quite quickly for being fresh. They now have raw vegan caesar salad which is delicious too.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday February 16, 2010

Guest
Guest

Favorite!

5 Posted on 09 / 24 / 2010

I come here every time i play beach volleyball at Kits Beach, its a very short walk to this fantastic place. Their Lentil soup is great, and I always always buy as many vegan cookies as possible, they are so good!! I bring non-vegetarian friends here and they love the place.
I also love how there is such a variety of drinks you can order, so many incredibly healthy drinks to choose from!
Updated from previous review on Friday August 20, 2010

Pros: Good prices, Great variety
Cons: Odd hours

Great juices and salads

4 Posted on 01 / 27 / 2010

Would have a juice there everyday if I could. Really enjoy the tempeh teriyaki on brown rice.

Pros: Juice

Slow but worth the wait!

4 Posted on 12 / 05 / 2009

Amazing juices with a full assortment of tinctures and they will make anything you ask for. Great frequent diner punch card to receive your 10th juice or smoothie free!

The food is organic and made fresh so it is not a place for a rushed lunch, but definitely worth waiting for.

Organic menu, very large portions and one of THE best salads ever.

Pros: Organic, Juice Bar, Friendly
Cons: Slow(ish)

Fresh and Fun

5 Posted on 10 / 16 / 2008

Delicious! I had the veg burger which was so taisty with salad, it's a good place to go for a cashual lunch or meal, you can also bring your laptop and a book and just hang out on you own, i def. recomend it!

Dear Owner and Manager of Sejuiced: