A 100% vegan and 100% organic cafe with a bright atmosphere. Has daily specials. Cooked and raw food (menu items range from raw pad thai to cooked veggie burger). Can accommodate special requests for gluten free, paleo and others. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Raw, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out
6344 S Rosebury (Clayton)
St Louis, Missouri 63105

jcantieri
  • fruititarian

yum!

Posted on 09 / 01 / 2014

So happy to have another all vegan cafe in stl. Wonderful food and atmosphere!!

hippie2783
hippie2783

Wonderful!!

Posted on 08 / 11 / 2014

great atmosphere, the best food...what more could you ask for?!

RuthDonnelly
RuthDonnelly

Tasty, Healthy, and Plant-Based

Posted on 07 / 31 / 2014

We had an enjoyable Sunday lunch at Seedz Cafe. It's easy to get to (off DeMun, around the corner from Kaldi's) and, though small, makes good use of its space with ten small tables inside and more seating outdoors, and the tables and counter are made of reclaimed wood. The whole place has a relaxed, positive vibe, and the food is excellent. My husband chose a sushi roll, and I had hummus with raw veggies. It comes with corn chips, but they substituted rice crackers at my request. Servings were plentiful, and everything tasted fantastic. I couldn't resist getting an aptly named Incredible Smoothie to go. It was made with cacao, maca, almonds, and bananas, and was, indeed, incredibly tasty. I'll definitely be back to try some of the other delicious-sounding menu items.
Updated from previous review on Thursday July 31, 2014

Pros: delicious, healthy food, friendly, helpful staff, environmentally aware

DBSunDevil
DBSunDevil

Delicious New Vegan Place in StL

Posted on 06 / 01 / 2014

I'm so happy there's another vegan restaurant in St. Louis. The food is delicious and the decor is nice and modern. I tried 4 different dishes and they were all very tasty. They made me a custom juice that was awesome! I'll be back for sure!

Dear Owner and Manager of Seedz Cafe: