Vegan and organic cafe with a bright atmosphere, est. 2014. Has daily specials. Cooked and raw food menu items range from raw pad thai to cooked veggie burger. Can accommodate special requests for gluten free and others. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, American, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out

NikNicholson
  • non-vegetarian

The Tostadas Were Amazing

Posted on 01 / 27 / 2016

I'm a meat eater who eats vegetarian food like I would Italian, or Vietnamese. A friend referred me to Seedz. It has really good energy and food. I also love that it's so intimate, it's a great date spot.

I was a little worried when I read that they offered pizza, I was trying to figure out how one has pizza without cheese. I have a friend, who's vegan, that made me a pizza and it wasn't good at all... So I chose the tostadas.

They were amazing... they had cheese made from cashews. So now I'm looking forward to trying all of the pizzas and taking my friend who's vegan whenever she is in town. So she will know what a real vegan pizza tastes like and maybe get some ideas.

I tell everyone to go to Seedz. I love this place. I also like the lemonade, which is seriously fresh squeezed. I don't even think there was any water in the glass, it was all lemon juice... Which was a nice surprise and refreshing.

Oh, and this is healthy vegan. When I was in Oakland and San Fran last year, they had a lot of vegetarian options but it was comfort food. Lots of fried food. Here everything is also not heavy or drowned in oil.

I'm looking forward to going again.

Heymissdj
Heymissdj

Love this Cafe!!!

Posted on 09 / 19 / 2015

Friendly service. Great atmosphere. Awesome food. What more can you ask for? Gotta try the cheesecake for dessert!!!

fondducoeur
fondducoeur

Quality Vegan Cafe, Bit Pricey

Posted on 07 / 05 / 2015

Seedz is a cute little cafe with an all vegan menu. They have raw and cooked options; I especially recommend the pizza, which is made with seasonal toppings and served with a tasty olive oil hot pepper mix for drizzling. The food is a little pricey, but it is healthy and tasty, although I have found their wraps to be a little skimpy, especially for the price. The online menu appears small, but there always seems to be several additional items available on the menu in the actual cafe. Juices, smoothies, beer, wine, etc are also available.

Pros: Clean, tasty, vegan food, Cute location
Cons: Price, Some portions are a bit small

Emily_Francine
Emily_Francine

Fresh, Delicious and Relaxing

Posted on 02 / 20 / 2015

Delicious food, very attentive and friendly service and a relaxing atmosphere. Nice selection of raw and cooked food and accommodating to food allergies. I have witnessed many non-vegans absolutely love their veggie burger. I also recommend the Incredible smoothie. They always remember my juice and food preferences and offer recommendations. Incredibly clean tasting water from their special filtration system. I love their homemade chocolates and they make most amazing raw chocolate cake I have ever tasted!!
Updated from previous review on Sunday February 15, 2015

OrganicSTL
OrganicSTL
  • non-vegetarian

Love their use of high quality ingredients!

Posted on 02 / 10 / 2015

Seedz Cafe is an adorable little organic and vegan cafe style restaurant that had the highest quality food we have found so far in Saint Louis! This one was a definite winner and we can't wait to go back!

organicstl.com/seedzcafe

skillett
skillett

Amazing!

Posted on 02 / 07 / 2015

The staff, the food, the whole restaurant is amazing! Good job guys.

jcantieri
jcantieri
  • fruitarian

yum!

Posted on 09 / 01 / 2014

So happy to have another all vegan cafe in stl. Wonderful food and atmosphere!!

hippie2783
hippie2783

Wonderful!!

Posted on 08 / 11 / 2014

great atmosphere, the best food...what more could you ask for?!

RuthDonnelly
RuthDonnelly

Tasty, Healthy, and Plant-Based

Posted on 07 / 31 / 2014

We had an enjoyable Sunday lunch at Seedz Cafe. It's easy to get to (off DeMun, around the corner from Kaldi's) and, though small, makes good use of its space with ten small tables inside and more seating outdoors, and the tables and counter are made of reclaimed wood. The whole place has a relaxed, positive vibe, and the food is excellent. My husband chose a sushi roll, and I had hummus with raw veggies. It comes with corn chips, but they substituted rice crackers at my request. Servings were plentiful, and everything tasted fantastic. I couldn't resist getting an aptly named Incredible Smoothie to go. It was made with cacao, maca, almonds, and bananas, and was, indeed, incredibly tasty. I'll definitely be back to try some of the other delicious-sounding menu items.
Updated from previous review on Thursday July 31, 2014

Pros: delicious, healthy food, friendly, helpful staff, environmentally aware
DBSunDevil
DBSunDevil

Delicious New Vegan Place in StL

Posted on 06 / 01 / 2014

I'm so happy there's another vegan restaurant in St. Louis. The food is delicious and the decor is nice and modern. I tried 4 different dishes and they were all very tasty. They made me a custom juice that was awesome! I'll be back for sure!

Dear Owner and Manager of Seedz Cafe: