Seasons 52

Serves meat, veg options available. More upscale chain restaurant offering lighter food that's lower in calories. Menu is predominately non-veg but will modify its vegetarian items to be vegan when you request to omit cheese/dairy - ask for the separate vegan menu. Price: Expensive more-less
Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

Jeffrey_Monica
Jeffrey_Monica

excellent quality, vegetarian menu

4 Posted on 05 / 31 / 2014

I found this on Happy Cow while visiting Tampa. I was completely happy with the food from the separate vegetarian menu. The decor and the service were also excellent.

I highly recommend this if you visit Tampa.

Pros: food, service, no smoking
Cons: none
GigglingPixie
GigglingPixie

Good vegan menu : )

4 Posted on 06 / 03 / 2013

You must ask for the vegan menu before you are seated. Restaurant is lovely. Service varies depending on who you get. Nice vegan selection. Filling portions. I have had the cedar plank tofu (yummy) and vegan tacos (yummy)...artichoke flatbread appetizer (yummy). The one MAJOR disappointment was that the ONLY vegan dessert was fresh fruit...how boring for such an upscale restaurant!

Pros: good vegan menu, clean & upscale, open 7 days a week
Cons: poor dessert choices, service varies
Trixie Braun
Trixie Braun

Veg-bland

2 Posted on 09 / 20 / 2012

We had dinner at this restaurant with 3 other vegetarian/vegan friends and were surprised to find the meal very bland. The server was very accommodating to get a flat pizza w/out cheese, but the surprise was how such a beautiful restaurant could have such a poor taste experience for vegetarians. All of us agreed we would not go back. I will probably contact the owner because my husband & I went to another Seasons 52 in Naples and were happy with the meal which leads me to believe it's the chef possibly or that they have few vegetarians eat there.

Pros: Pretty, good location, service was good
Cons: not great selections for veggies, sauces not tasty, too expensive for portions & taste
PrincessTwinkie
PrincessTwinkie

I enjoy all the Seasons :)

4 Posted on 07 / 14 / 2011

Although I am no longer a vegetarian, I was for quite some time and thoroughly enjoyed Seasons 52. I cannot account for their meat-eaters menu (or vegan menu for that matter), but can say this about their vegetarian menu: delish!

It is pricey - and although they do not have a "dress code" even their website says attire should be "upscale casual"...whatever that means. It has always been a nice restaurant to go to on a date night with my husband (since he is a full-blown-vegetarian) and the service is always great!

Their menu changes with the seasons at times, but some options are always available like their yummy flatbread!

REMEMBER: you must ASK for a vegetarian or vegan menu up front, or they will automatically give you the carnivore menu. so ASK! In fact, since they take reservations, just let them know when you call what you are expecting and they will have a vegetarian menu available for you when you arrive.
You can also see their vegetarian & vegan menus from their website if you want to plan in advance what to order.

Pros: great service, vegan and vegetarian menus, smoke free
Cons: PRICEY, must ask for the vegetarian menu, upscale casual attire requested

Dear Owner and Manager of Seasons 52: