Serves meat, veg options available. More upscale chain restaurant. Offers alternative menus chioces: vegetarian, vegan, lactose-free, low sodium, gluten free, garlic free. Let your staff know. Price: Expensive more-less
American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by kiwijc
kiwijc
kiwijc

Great to feel some respect

4 Posted on 11 / 18 / 2013

I picked Seasons 52 for a work team lunch recently. We are a combo of vegan (me), a couple of vegetarians, a couple of "near vegetarians", and then the usual omnivores. I found the restaurant on the Happy Cow app.

Everyone enjoyed their food. I was extremely happy that they actually have completely seperate menus for vegan/vegetarian customers, not just the usual hard-to-find asterix or two buried in the regular menu. So that meant already that there were several options to choose from - it wasn't just a matter of making do with oily grilled veggies and/or a salad.

The food was imaginative, balanced, healthy, and low in oil. I was super happy! I had the "vegan sampler" which was three of their offerings: a salad of red qunioa and barley, black bean soft taco, and "planked" baked tofu. Along with it all there was baked pumpkin, a small portobello mushroom, a head of Chinese broccoli, and braised Brussels sprouts. Totally delicious! Not drowing in oil!

The restaurant has a classy decor, low-lit, quiet. A great place for a date night, a great place to go with your meat and fish-eating friends. Everyone will be happy and well-fed. The chef attempts to limit the calories for all dishes to around 500 calories or something like that. I don't recall the exact number the server mentioned, but it's a place that focuses on quality ahead of quantity.

I'm so happy to be able to add this to my list of local options.

Pros: Dedicated vegan/vegetarian menus, Healthy whole food, low in oil, Something for everyone

Dear Owner and Manager of Seasons 52: