Serves meat, veg options available. American breakfast and lunch cafe. While most dishes contain dairy, egg, and meat, the kitchen will cater for veg and gluten-free diets. Has a tofu scramble and a tofu curry at breakfast and a mushroom burger at lunch (vegan ask to omit cheese). Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, American, Non-veg
542 Seabright Ave (Murray St)
Santa Cruz, California 95062

larryabailey
larryabailey

What a Find!

4 Posted on 11 / 30 / 2012

People that live in Santa Cruz know about this great little restaurant, tourist haven't found it yet. What I love about it is the breakfast menu and the restaurant opens at 6:00am. The wonderful Tofu Scrambles are large, hearty and a great way to start a busy day. Being GF vegan I had no trouble with the breakfast menu; lunch menu might be a little more challenging but I am sure the friendly staff could offer suggestions. Most of the vegetarian/vegan restaurants in Santa Cruz don't open until 10:00am or 11:00am, the Seabreeze is an exception. Being early risers, my partner and I are looking forward to our next trip to Santa Cruz and a big breakfast.

Pros: Great Food, Exciting Menu, Helpful Staff
Cons: Only open for breadfast and lunch., Cash Only

Dear Owner and Manager of Seabreeze Cafe: