Schlafly Bottleworks

Serves meat, veg options available. Uses mostly local food and produce grown in their garden. Offers a variety of vegan options, including pizza and a yellow curry made with Mofu, Missouri-made tofu. Also uses Match meat alternative which can be used as a substitute in many other dishes on the menu. Staff is accommodating. Hosts a farmers market during the warm months, with vendors selling everything from fresh produce and herbs to bread and chocolate, much of which is vegan. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Italian, Indian, American, Non-veg

First Review by RunningCUTIE
hartwik
hartwik

What's up?

2 Posted on 09 / 12 / 2013

Service and food quality have declined markedly in the last year. Uswd to be one of our "Go-to" p;aces, but not lately. Too popular, maybe? Too easy?

Cons: Service, Quality , Cleanliness
RunningCUTIE
RunningCUTIE

Fabulous Place

4 Posted on 06 / 07 / 2012

My husband LOVES Schlafly beer (so do I) and so this is one of his favorite places to go. Thankfully, they have some good vegetarian and vegan options. My husband eats cheese, but I am vegan. The curry with Mofu is wonderful and I have gotten it several times. I also recently tried their vegan pizza and was surprised to realize they use Daiya too! Great pizza! My husband loves their veggie burger and the veggie enchiladas with Match. All around, some wonderful veg options and everything is always very good!

Pros: Local food, Great beer, Good value
Cons: Busy

Dear Owner and Manager of Schlafly Bottleworks: