Serves meat, veg options available. Traditional Thai cuisine restaurant. Will accommodate vegetarians upon request. Tofu can be used in most dishes. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Thai, Non-veg
2887 Johnson Dr, Ste A
Ventura, California 93003
805-642-8879

Open Sun-Thur 11am-8pm, Fri-Sat 11am-9pm.

First Review by Tessa
Tessa
Tessa

Delicious Thai Food

4 Posted on 05 / 19 / 2009

I love this restaurant because I can order practically anything on the menu by specifying I want it prepared with tofu. So far, everything I have ordered has been tasty and plentiful. I usually can take some home to have for dinner. I also appreciate being able to order brown rice to make the meal even more healthy and delicious. Prices are very reasonable, especially for the lunch specials. Although service is occasionally a bit slow, I can heartily recommend this restaurant.

Pros: excellent food, healthy cuisine, good value
Cons: slow service

Dear Owner and Manager of Sawasdee Thai Cuisine: