Serves meat, veg options available. Small Thai restaurant with a variety of vegan and vegetarian options. Most of the menu items and noodle dishes can be made vegan by using tofu and omitting egg. Price: Moderate more-less
Thai, Non-veg

First Review by KamrynWilliams
KamrynWilliams
KamrynWilliams

Yummm

4 Posted on 09 / 27 / 2011

I came here not too long ago, and I immediately loved it. They are much more veg friendly than Star of Siam. However, its a pretty small space for a restaurant. Parking also sucks, you have to park down the street (not that bad I suppose). The veganized my pad thai and it was soooo good. The service was really good too, they were very on top of their customers and wanted to help.

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff, Good menu
Cons: Small space

Dear Owner and Manager of Sawasdee: