Savoy Cafe and Deli

Serves meat, veg options available. Family operated restaurant, deli, bakery, and bar with a European market feel. Natural wood atmosphere with flowers, fountains, and dog friendly patio. Hot and cold food deli cases includes some vegan and gluten free dishes. Organic juices and beverages as well as local organic espresso. In-house-made bakery items using agave and maple include gluten free and dairy-free desserts. Soy, almond, rice milk available. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Bakery, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by KristaEnglish
corinal
corinal

So good!

4 Posted on 05 / 05 / 2013

I walked past this place several times before going in and every time I was so drawn to go inside and just sit down. It has a lovely, warm, friendly atmosphere that is even apparent from the street. Once I finally went in...

I love the variety in this place! Sometimes I'm not very hungry, so I'll go for the salad bar. Other times I just pop in for a chocolate bar or German chocolate cup cake. And if I want a full meal, I love their El Cap sandwich and mango salad (a cold side). When they found out I was vegan, they offered to make me a tofu stir fry, which was really good!

Pros: Great sandwiches and desserts, Warm atmosphere
KristaEnglish
KristaEnglish

Wonderful place to go with multiple-eating options

4 Posted on 05 / 08 / 2012

This is my go-to restaurant for meetings and meet-ups with friends. They have a great selection of vegan and vegetarian options. A wonderful salad bar and even a bakery with vegan and gluten-free choices that taste out-of-this world! For your friends who are carnivorous they have them taken care of as well. All the food is fresh, organic and high quality. The atmosphere is delightful with warm tones, a fountain, fresh beautifully arranged flowers and friendly and accommodating staff. Now that I found them I try to get in here at least once a week for a treat or a meal. Hopefully,their appearance on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives doesn't make it hard to get a table! Such an oddity since they are no where near the greasy spoons you'd expect to see on a show like that.

Pros: healthy quality cuisine, nice decor/atmosphere, friendly staff
Cons: cost a little more for quality, HC only allows 4-cow rate on non-veg res, closed on Sunday

Dear Owner and Manager of Savoy Cafe and Deli: