Savor is an extremely warm and welcoming restaurant with a fabulous owner who loves healthy food. Everything is organic. The pizza crust is thin but surprisingly filling! Our family absolutely loved the food (we had 2 large vegan pizzas for 4 people) and their juices instead of sodas. It is very braces-friendly for our son, even the crust is nice to chew. If we could, we would give this restaurant five cows, but HappyCow only allows 4 cows for restaurants that serve meat. Excellent pizza, friendly, hilarious and warm-hearted owner, and a nice tone and vibe. Over all, a great place for vegans, vegetarians, or anyone who wants to eat healthier with great food!Pros: Great food
This is a place where you can get a much healthier than usual pizza! Rex and Val own and run this little place with love and personal service. You can get their thin crust pizza with whole wheat or gluten-free rice crust and vegan cheese. Most or all of their veggies are organic. Their lasagna can also be made vegan and is truly delicious!
Prices are a little high, but I feel it's worth it because the ingredient quality is very excellent. We go regularly because we love the food, but also for the overall experience.
Seating is limited, take out and local delivery are available.Pros: Fresh organic food, warm, friendly owners, delicious
Cons: limited seating for dine in
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Norwalk Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Savor closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 636 times since Jan 2013.