Part of restaurant chain. This location serves all vegan food as buffet, such as soups, pasta, salads, cakes and pastries. Drinks include organic and fair traded coffee and tea. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, German, Western, Salad bar, Buffet, Organic, Take-out

wegan
wegan

Full of Greens

Posted on 05 / 14 / 2015

The other 2 locations were closed due to holiday. It's a buffet where you pay by the size of the plate. They also have soup. I got the largest plate under 11€ at this time and loaded it high with most everything. Everything was great I especially liked the Brussels sprout curry with bananas. There is a parking garage across the street and you can walk to the tower.

Pros: huge selection, fair trade and fresh
Cons: white rice not brown
kogge
kogge

good cakes

Posted on 02 / 28 / 2015

we had two delicious cakes (cocos and chocolate) and two good capuccinos, which they can prepare with either soy drink, soy drink vanilla, almond drink or rice drink.
we did'nt have main dishes, but they looked tasty as well.

Pros: good cake and coffee, nice staff
netherpatrick
netherpatrick

Excellent - Uitstekend!

Posted on 10 / 26 / 2014

I am a little late in writing this review (by a couple of years, alas), but this restaurant was so good when I visited Duesseldorf, I went back no fewer than 3 more times during my week-long stay! I could not really fault it at all. Vegan rhubarb crumble with vegan custard! What more can I say. Provided these standards have been maintained, I can recommend this place to all vegetarians, vegans and even those 'unbelieving' omnivores and carnivores. This is the kind of place you can take 'them' to to show them just how good meat-free food can be!

Pros: Very friendly staff, Excellent buffet lunch/dinner, Vegan custard!

lenalashkova
lenalashkova

We loved it!

Posted on 08 / 24 / 2014

We loved the place! The food was various and tasty. Staff is very friendly. The place is cozy.
We highly recommend this place.

The only thing that confused us was the price of 0.75l still water. It was something like 5 euros.
I don't know whether it was some famous water brand but we would like to have an option of buying usual water.

Pros: tasty various food, great vegan cakes, long working hours, friendly staff
Cons: still water costs 5 euro for 0.75l 8O
Fevermarilyn
Fevermarilyn

Fresh, tasty and always open

Posted on 07 / 22 / 2014

I love their food because they include lots of seasonal vegetables, have many different choices and their fake meat is good and not too meaty. Before choosing a soup, the customers may taste them. How cool is that?!? Their crumble (fruit changes according to season) is a must. I am so happy that they have recently changed their opening hours and that I can now go in the evening and on sundays too.

Dear Owner and Manager of Sattgruen - Hafen: