Serves meat, veg options available. Indonesian food restaurant with a small bar situated on a lively street. Simple modern decor. Has a few veg suitable dishes like soya beans with tauge and potatoes in kecap-sauce. The sate sauce is vegan suitable. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Indonesian, Take-out, Non-veg

AnAnaN
AnAnaN

Very nice tahoe dishes

4 Posted on 09 / 16 / 2013

This place is great if you like to eat with other (also non-veg) people in the lively nightlife area of the Witte the Withstraat, also near the museum area of Rotterdam - there are not much other option around there as far as I know.
Also the staff is very friendly, the waitress actually knows what veganism is and which dishes are vegan and which are not, and which vegetarian dishes they can veganize - the only vegetarian but non-vegan dish is the gado gado which they can make without egg and it still tasted good.

Spicy food lovers, don't skip this place. Also, the sateh-sauce is quity spicy and vegan (they don't use milk/milkpowder they make it themselves).

Con was that I did receive crackers which are of course made of prawn on top of my dish, but I gave them to my company, for me it wasn't a problem.

Pros: Top location, Helpfull staff, Good prices
Cons: Vegan items not clearly marked on menu, Does serve meat

Dear Owner and Manager of Satebar: