Serves meat, veg options available. Thai and South Asian cuisine. Menu items are designed by Dr. F.Swasdee which emphasize mind, body and food trinity. Much of the menu can be made with tofu and extra veggies instead of meat. Uses local greens, and herbs grown by the owner herself. Price: Moderate more-less
Organic, Thai, Delivery, Take-out, Pan Asian, Non-veg
3202 W Anderson Ln Ste 205
Austin, Texas 78757

Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:30pm, Sun 11:00am-9:30pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by mathimp

Will definitely go again!

Posted on 02 / 06 / 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience here! The owner came to our table to greet us, was very helpful in pointing out some great options on the menu and enthusiastic about be being a vegan. I got a curry dish with veggies and tofu and it was great! My boyfriend got some grilled meat skewers and they let him get 1 with tofu for me to try, and it was great too! I am very hesitant to order tofu when I go out to eat because it is not always good, but this really was delicious. The only down side was that it took a while to get our food and it took even longer to get our check, but the food was worth it. We both really enjoyed our experience and agreed we will definitely go again.

Pros: Lots of veg options, Very friendly and helpful staff, Great atmosphere
Cons: Service was slow

I can't recommend it.

Posted on 12 / 28 / 2010

not a rant, just a warning...

I had two bad experiences too many. Awful service, from someone who claimed to be a manager, though he didn't know the menu or what seitan is. He pushed a "tasters menu" on us, which was very small and very expensive. I don't mind spending extra on food as long as the food is good, which it isn't. As per ujshe, I went back to give it a second chance, and though the service was quite a bit better, the food was still poor. I'm guessing when they were opening, they had to choose between a chef and a microwave.

Cons: food, price, service

Dear Owner and Manager of Satay: