Serves meat, veg options available. Asian noodle bar. Be sure to ask for vegetarian (vegan) broth. Simply choosing a soup without meat and eggs won't do since the standard broth used for all soups is not vegetarian. Price: Moderate more-less
Asian, Japanese, Non-veg
Marienplatz 28 (Ecke Rosenstrasse)
Munich, Germany 80331
089-263701

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by RayJulian
rintintin31000
rintintin31000

Really not good at all !

Posted on 07 / 28 / 2012

We went last week my (omnivorous) partner and I (vegan) to Sasou. We had to notice the very poor quality of the products (tasteless rice and vegetables with a sort of rough fried tofu). So, we did not lunch actually !

Pros: Location
Cons: Insufficient food quality
RayJulian
RayJulian

Wonderful Asian Noodle Bar

Posted on 12 / 16 / 2008

Everytime I am in Munich I try to go to Sasou, which is situated in the heart of Munich's city center (Marientplatz). The restaurant is cooly designed and serves excellend Japanese noodle dishes (udon, soba, ramen etc...). I love the noodle dishes and many of them are vegetarian (for example only with tofu or Japanese mountain vegetables). They have also spring rolls (Vietnamese style), suhsi, maki rolls, noodle salads, algee salads, bento box, yakitori and deserts. The food just tastes great any time of the year! The food is also very quickly produced.

Pros: Great Food, Good Price, Location
Cons: Non!

Dear Owner and Manager of Sasou: