Been to this location a couple of times. Each time we had both good and bad things to say.
* Some of the food is decent, though not the best!
* Food quantity is ok for one person, though not enough to be really shared (something to keep in mind when you go as a group)
* Food wise, some dishes are good.
* Ordering both appetizer and main dish is an issue. Both come at the same time or within minutes of each other!!
* Waiting and ordering main dish is another issue. Your main dish comes very late!! (yep! tried both ways :-( )
* Did not like their masala parota varieties (usually my fav). Not just me, heard the same feedback from other members in my family and friends
* Service is very bad. Very inconsiderate servers and at times down-right idiotic (pardon my french). Example: Dump all the dishes at the same time on your table without thinking and place one dish on top of another!!!
* The table is not even cleaned properly and unfortunately looks very unhygenic
* Somehow can't help get the feeling that we are at their mercy!
* You ask for water and the jug gets placed on your table. The server doesn't even offer to serve water or the dishes
Prepare for the worst so you don't be shocked.
Cons: Very bad service, Cold food