Saran Indian Cuisine

Vegetarian Indian restaurant featuring a lunch buffet. Some dishes contain dairy - vegans to ask. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Catering, Take-out

First Review by pheasance
Saramste
Saramste

Not Bad

3 Posted on 03 / 04 / 2014

This location serves descent Indian food. A nice location to go for an Indian vegetarian lunch buffet. I asked the staff to go over all of the vegan items with me on the bar, and they took their time to ensure I was aware what did/did not have dairy in it. As a side note, Myself, and my lunch companion were the only two folks in the restaurant during lunch that particular day/time, so I noticed that some of the items I selected didn't seem to be the "freshest," but outside of that, the staff was attentive, and we had a pleasant experience.

Pros: Not Bad, Indian Buffet, Vegan Options
Happy Eats
Happy Eats

dishes are made to order and unique

5 Posted on 06 / 25 / 2012

All vegetarian menu. Lots of delicious options. Friendly staff. Sometime service can be a little slow, but that's because it's a small family establishment and each dish is made to order. Worth the wait!

Pros: made to order dishes, tasty
Guest
Guest

Great service

5 Posted on 07 / 08 / 2011

Don't let the unappealing facade of the strip mall scare you away from this Arlington gem. Once inside, Saran is impeccably clean with great food and a tremendous staff.

I had a grad school event, and went in at an odd hour to order 25 appetizers to go, requesting they cut them all into quarter pieces. They took the time to explain exactly which ones were vegan, and once the order was ready they cut everything, sealed it tightly, and packaged everything in a platter for me!

I have been back since, and the food is always spiced perfectly and great!

Pros: Great food, Nice spices, Staff bends over backwards for you
pheasance
pheasance

Tasty and affordable

4 Posted on 11 / 29 / 2008

I enjoyed a satisfying meal of soup and bread that was perfect for the cold evening. While the place wasn't fancy inside, I was pleased with the food and service. They had the largest selection of Indian beers I remembered seeing, and my tab was under $12 (including one of the aforementioned Indian beers). Other patrons were having the buffet, but it wasn't very well labeled, so I ordered from the menu.

Pros: great value, beer selection
Cons: minimal ambience

Dear Owner and Manager of Saran Indian Cuisine: