Sarah's Raw and Vegan Cafe

Opened in March 2012, this little raw food cafe offers everything raw, from main entrees and smoothies to desserts and snacks. No soy, gluten, or GMO. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, All Raw, American, Take-out

FoodHeals
FoodHeals

Juice galore

Posted on 06 / 16 / 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stop at Sarah's. I ordered a juice to help me get over a cold and had an oatmeal cookie. I had to pick carefully to make sure I got a vegan only juice. Honey was an ingredient in many of the juices. My partner is vegetarian and ordered a sweeter juice. We both were happy but he looked/sounded even happier with his.

Pros: Selection, Vegan options, Nice staff
Cons: Have to watch ingredients, A bit pricey but worth it
greenstate
greenstate

Some items NOT VEGAN.

Posted on 04 / 09 / 2014

Some items contain honey and/or vitamin D3, which are not vegan ingredients. This promotes confusion regarding the true definition of veganism.

Pros: Killer smoothies, Sometimes, great small bites
Cons: Honey and D3 labeled as vegan, Smoothies only, Seriously, diversify that menu
Tharms
Tharms

disappointed they support top leaf mate

Posted on 07 / 01 / 2013

I was excited to see three was a vegan option now in Bend, even if the menu was mostly smoothies. when entering I was extremely disappointed to find they sell tip leaf mate. I can not in good conscience support a place that sells top leaf do to the many shady practices of Santiago. I must wait for another vegetarian place to come to town.

Pros: vegan
Cons: support top leaf mate, limited options, poor service

HeyJudeOregon
HeyJudeOregon

Smoothies Galore, but only one food dish per day

Posted on 05 / 19 / 2013

Despite what another reviewer said about food, this is a smoothie place, run by a chiropractor whose office is in the front, with just one daily raw food dish, usually a combo of greens and fruit.

Pros: Raw, Diverse selection of smoothies
Cons: Only one food dish daily, no other food
CeraWilliams
CeraWilliams

awesome

Posted on 12 / 04 / 2012

Tis place is the best. Period. Smoothies are amazing and lunch is delish :)Sarah is great!!

Pros: inexpensive, tastey
DeborahCzap
DeborahCzap

Wonderful first Impression.....

Posted on 11 / 28 / 2012

I recently moved to Bend. What a nice surprise it was today to walk into Sara's Cafe.....
I was not only impressed by her and everyone else chatting about their recipes but also with my smoothies and brownie and each of the raw foods I purchased to take home.
Sarah was very open with her ingredients,recipes, suggestions I could try at home, even other places I could try in town "translation" she cares about her customers ..... loved it all from the moment I stepped inside.
Thank you again, Sarah...
See you soon!!!

clv1966
clv1966

Awesome Raw Smoothies

Posted on 10 / 31 / 2012

I go to Sarah's often and get a raw food smoothie for lunch. I use the smoothie as a meal replacement. They have a lot of smoothie options. But the few times I have ordered a lunch it was good. The homemade kale chips are tasty.

Pros: Excellent Smoothies, Friendly Staff, Accomodating
Cons: To small, Sometimes Really Busy
Candiceveg
Candiceveg

Awesome cafe.

Posted on 07 / 05 / 2012

Sarah makes excellent smoothies and lunches everyday. Her veggie chips are very good, too.

Pros: Nutritious and delicious smoothies., Lunch prices are fair., Cookies and truffles are very good.
Cons: Only one lunch offered daily., Needs more seating.

Dear Owner and Manager of Sarah's Raw and Vegan Cafe: