Tea room serving cakes, vegetarian soups, coffee, and tea. Also arts, crafts, jewelery shop and plant nursery alongside. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic
Little Heath Lane, Potten End, Berkhamsted
Hemel Hempstead, England HP4 2RY
01442-864951

Open most days - call ahead.

• Cash only

First Review by Artikai
Artikai
Artikai

• raw

Peaceful and Serene For Tea and Cake

5 Posted on 03 / 18 / 2010

This beautiful little hideaway place is becoming increasingly popular. Situated in a large wooded area it is a garden center of sorts, in a hippie way - you'll know what I mean when you visit, and has a beautiful spiritually orientated shop attatched that I always love browsing. The cafe seems to be an old barn conversion and the original beams run along the roof with walls and celieings having a lovely warped thing going on (sorry my descriptive skills elude me at the moment). The tables are fairly squeezed in but it is a cozy and peaceful atmosphere. The tea is served in an assortment of irregular cups, but I like the homely vibe this brings. There is not much food on offer beyond cake and buscuits, but the tea is great, their selection wide.

Whenever someone from out of town visits I nearly always take them here as it is such a little gem. Certainly check this out if you have time.

Pros: Great Tea, Peaceful
Cons: No Meals

Dear Owner and Manager of Sanuk: