Serves meat, veg options available. Serves a range of vegetarian dishes, with a few vegan possibilities. Call for hours - tell us. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, British, English, Non-veg
95 Church Street
Whitby, England YO22 4BH

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by hack_man

Spacious & pseudo Gourmet

Posted on 07 / 01 / 2010

A large cosy place set through an alleyway going towards the top end of Church street. A little bit dated inside with traditional decor and fittings but pleasant enough. There is also an outside seating area popular in the summer. My last memory of this place is a £3.95 baked beans baked potato which doesn't sit well but prior to that I had two good evening meals there which tried to be gourmet but were a good effort. There's a good vegetarian and decent vegan choice for around £10-£12 a main course, house wine is £10 a bottle plus side dishes available for extra charge. I do like this place, it's a bit pricey for what it is and there are now better places to eat in Whitby but I certainly would try it again.

Pros: price
Cons: dated

Dear Owner and Manager of Sanders Yard: