Sana Integral Narvarte Los ...

A Mexican vegetarian restaurant with a daily menu for vegans and a whole wheat bakery and vegan bakery. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, International, Mexican, Bakery
Tajin 452, Col Narvarte (Eje 5 Sur Eugenia )
Mexico City, Mexico 03020
Now Open

Mon-Sun 8:00am-9:30pm

First Review by veganvixenamy

Truly a Godsend

Posted on 06 / 29 / 2015

I'm working nearby temporarily and often buy dozens of their vegan sweet-breads to share with my coworkers and twice I've gotten the full vegan lunch deal for myself (once it was amazing, the other time the options weren´t half as good...). For what it is, it's truly cheap and the only vegan bakery for miles!

Pros: price, variety, delivery
Cons: inconsistent

friendly and helpful staff, 7-8 vegan baked good options

Posted on 03 / 09 / 2014

I went here this evening to pick up some vegan pastries for tomorrow morning. Though the staff did not speak a ton of English, though a male staff member seemed to speak pretty good English, actually. They were very friendly in pointing out vegan options and even giving us samples of some vegan cookies (which were whole wheat i think and tasted like graham crackers) and some prune filled bites. The traditional Mexican pastries were all vegan. Unfortunately, I don't know the names of the pastries offered. I ended up getting an apple filled empanada and another empanada that is either filled with jam or with eggplant and spinach (I will find out tomorrow morning)! The male staff member with whom i spoke told me they also make baked goods with Stevia for diabetics--also they make gluten free baked goods.

Pros: several authentic mexican vegan pastries, friendly staff, english spoken
Cons: not all vegan pastries, the cookie i sampled was more like a graham cracke, vegan options not marked

Dear Owner and Manager of Sana Integral Narvarte Los Vegetarianos: