CLOSED: Samudra Yoga and...

Yoga studio, bakery and coffee shop. Serves Cafe Vita coffee and in-house baked items that include vegan and gluten free options. Free wi-fi. SHUT DOWN APR 2013 PER ITS WEBSITE. more-less
1223 McKenzie Ave (opposite Evergreen Park)
Bremerton, Washington 98310
360-377-4227

Open Mon-Fri 7am-5pm, Sat-Sun 8am-3pm.

First Review by EmilyOh
EmilyOh
EmilyOh

Super tasty!!

5 Posted on 09 / 19 / 2012

I wasn't quite sure what to expect but when I came, they had a few vegan options as well as gluten free and "regular" treats. Staff was friendly and everything was clearly labeled.

The vegan choices:
1. Gingerbread whale cookies with blue frosting-Yum!! Moist but not too moist. It was perfect!
2. Pumpkin chocolate chip muffin-So tasty that I wish I had bought a few! My baby ate half of mine :P
3. Cherry Almond muffins-I didn't try but was tempted to.

I'm def stopping by today before I leave town and I'll prob get one of everything! (or a few pumpkin lol) SO so good!

Pros: friendly staff, super tasty treats

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Samudra Yoga and Coffee: