Serves meat, veg options available. Long time established organic food restaurant. Turns completely vegetarian at dinner time. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Organic, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
Via Increa, 70
Brugherio, Italy 20047
+39-039878406

Mon-Sun 7:00pm-11:00pm, Tue-Fri 12:00pm-3:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-3:00pm

First Review by tifacrust
tifacrust
tifacrust

Very chic and excellent vegetarian/vegan cuisine

Posted on 08 / 12 / 2015

I went there some months ago with my family. It's a nice place to have a dinner, but above all food is great!! They have some vegan options and I have to say everything I tried was absolutely delicious (only sad point: vegan desserts, only a couple of options and they were healthy-food kind of food, not a proper dessert you wish to have in a restaurant like that - vegetarian dessert, on the other hand seemed delicious :( to be vegan doesn't mean that we don't love chocolate too!!!!); it's high quality gourmet food. My family really enjoyed the meal too, and they are not even vegetarians!Quite expensive but it is completely worth it!

Pros: delicious vegan gourmet food, vegan options clearly indicated, nice place
Cons: vegan desserts!!poor choice

Dear Owner and Manager of Samsara: