Serves meat, veg options available. Offers a vegetarian menu on weekdays of which some items are vegan suitable. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Non-veg
Mérleg utca, V. ker. (near Széchenyi Tér)
Budapest, Hungary 1051
+36-1-411-1252
Closed now

Mon-Sun 12:00pm-3:00pm, 6:00pm-11:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Forbala
jonathand
jonathand

Not really a health food restaurant

Posted on 09 / 13 / 2014

I live Santa Monica CA, so pretty spoiled on organic food sources. I am staying around the corner in the 4-Seasons Hotel so I walked over to check it out. This is a standard Indian cuisine restaurant, not organic and not a health food restaurant. The salad was that too, no baby greens, it was regular head lettuce.

They had a service fee on the check, so I asked if that was the tip and the waiter said it was for the restaurant owner, so I left and additional 20% tip for the waiter anyway. I just thought that was odd.

I will keep looking, but probably just find a real health food store and or the closes farmers market and eat in my room as usual.

Pros: Clean, Good area of the city
Cons: dark street, Difficult to park, not organic
Forbala
Forbala

a great indian

Posted on 03 / 01 / 2013

I love Salaam Bombay, we have been there a couple of times as we live in the neighborhood, they have a lot of veggie options, whatever we tried was superdelicious. It can be quite full in the evenings, a lot of indians come to eat there as well. The system doesn't allow me to give a 5 star rating as it is not a completely vegetarian restaurant, but the food definitely deserves all 5 happy cow "stars":)

Pros: tasty fresh made foods, central location , decent environment
Cons: can't tell any...

Dear Owner and Manager of Salaam Bombay: