Vegetarian Vietnamese food restaurant. Most dishes are vegan. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Take-out, Vietnamese

infinitydolphin
infinitydolphin

WONDERFUL.

Posted on 07 / 24 / 2015

Generous portions, insanely flavourful food and super reasonable pricing! The pho was YUM and full of delicious mushroom, tofu and beancurd strips. Can't wait to go back! The lady who served me was a real sweetheart too x

KFo
KFo

Excellent!

Posted on 07 / 24 / 2015

After a recommendation from a friend, and reading many good reviews, I was quite excited to eat at Sala. It didn't disappoint. The food was delicious. I had samosas/dumplings to start which was lovely and a rice dish with so many vegetables and perfectly cooked tofu as a main. Not only was there a good selection of food, but there were some really nice drinks on offer too. I had a homemade lemonade. My partner and I both had 2 courses and a drink and the bill came to about 20 euros, so excellent value especially as the portions were so huge!

Pros: Delicious food, Big portions, Great value
ashleighgoesvegan
ashleighgoesvegan

Incredible!

Posted on 07 / 03 / 2015

We picked Sala as it was close to our hotel, just off of Kurfürstendamm. This was the most delicious, warming Vietnamese meal I've ever eaten, and one of the best restaurants offering vegan options. We had two starters and two mains for under €20, and the portion sizes are HUGE! Wonderful calm atmosphere, and the food is fresh and incredibly cooked. We visited a number of times whilst in Berlin because it was so good! Definitely deserving of 5 stars *****

Pros: Taste!, So cheap, Portion sizes
Cons: Couldn't try everything I wanted to!

MrSteeps
MrSteeps

SUPERB!!!

Posted on 06 / 10 / 2015

Wow!
Thanks to the previous reviewer, we almost went somewhere else.
This has to be the best meal I have eaten in years. Without sounding like a muppet, I have been a vegan chef for 20 years and I own my own restaurant, the food here is AMMAAAAZZIIINNNNGG!!
When I eventually move to Berlin I will make sure it is near Sala so I can eat here all the time.

symbiosis
symbiosis

Insanely good

Posted on 06 / 10 / 2015

If you haven't been here just go.

Since coming here, I've just been trying to think up any and every excuse to make my way back to Berlin. It's been years since I had Pho, and I was so happy to have some, but this surpassed all expectations. It was so delicious, so filling and very well priced. I have no idea what I had I just aske the server for a recommendation.

Pros: Insanely good Pho, well priced, fast and friendly service
Cons: Berlin is so far for me, Makes you want to move there
Amyeloise
Amyeloise
  • fruitarian

mega, super, YUMMY LECKER!!

Posted on 05 / 16 / 2015

Very fresh, very delicious tasting food!!! Best Vietnamese I have had!!

NataschaStarosta
NataschaStarosta

Great service & delicious food!

Posted on 05 / 13 / 2015

We paid only 30 Euros for two starters, two main dishes and drinks. And the food was fresh and wonderful! Had a nice chat with the owner and hope many people will find this little gem in the western part of Berlin! Most of the dishes are vegan. Their homemade seitan is superb!

DaveAsher
DaveAsher

great options

Posted on 05 / 08 / 2015

They had some great vegan options which really were excellent! Good value at under €10 for a meal and drink

xkillerx
xkillerx

Just amazing!

Posted on 05 / 07 / 2015

Wow does this place really exist? In Ku'dam of all places? And almost everything on the menu is vegan and the prices are, compared to the neighbourhood, dirt cheap! (ten euros for main course + meal. hint: for a couple it's more than enough to take two starters and a main dish. The plates are huge.)

The service is outstanding. The staff is lovely. The place is too dark, but cozy. The food is amazing. And there are hardly any guests, ever, so please help them and eat here!

Pros: great food, low prices, lovely staff and service
Cons: place too dark, not many customers...., worried if they can make it
Lu73
Lu73

Really fresh, tasty, inexpensive

Posted on 03 / 17 / 2015

If we discovered it earlier, we'd have taken all our meals at Sala. We have been twice there, ate really a lot, even quite exotic things I didn't know before, like stuffed betel leafs, and then very good soups and desserts. Everything was simply delicious. We paid 25€ for 2 very full bellies, which is quite inexpensive for such a fresh and tasty meal :)
I couldn't even discover vegetarian dishes, what we ate was vegan.

Pros: very fresh, inexpensive, tastes wonderful
Cons: I couldn't say any cons
marcbr
marcbr

Worth a try

Posted on 10 / 22 / 2014

Could be just one among many thai vegetarian places in berlin, but
it's not. They have a good variety (not too big, which is also good)
of dishes, being most of them vegan.

We had a glass noodle dish with tofu wrapped in some leaves and a rice
dish with many different kinds of mushrooms, which turned out to be
mind blowing.

The shakes (also available with vegan milk) are very good as well.

Price very affordable: around 10€ main dish+drink

Pros: Delicious food, Service, Cheap
Cons: Location (if you don't live in the west)
vegsdnjoms
vegsdnjoms

What a food!!

Posted on 10 / 15 / 2014

The TUBI was there, opposite the VEGGIE'S, then suddenly both closed. Where 2go?
Lucky 2 find another VEG-friendly location opened near our home base.
Food is very tasty, very creative combinations and man: you're not going home hungry!!

Dear Owner and Manager of Sala: