Serves meat, veg options available. Hibachi and sushi bar with some vegan items which are grilled first. Traditional Japanese decor. Located in Lake Wood Plaza. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Japanese, Take-out, Non-veg
4373 Commercial Way (Forest Oaks Blvd )
Spring Hill, Florida 34607
352-596-8768

Open Sun-Mon 4:30-10pm, Tue-Thur 11am-10pm, Fri-Sat 11am-10:30pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by NDNgirl4ever
NDNgirl4ever
NDNgirl4ever

Great!

4 Posted on 09 / 03 / 2012

I am a vegan who loves Japanese culture and Asian food. I have been to this restaurant several times and I love it. I went with a group of friends and I was the only veggie in the group. I was very happy to see that they had a vegetarian menu. It's only 4 items but veg-friendly places are rare here so I was happy to see it. I choose the grilled veggies. We were sitting at the hibachi tables (where you watch them grill). The great thing was that the chef realized I had ordered from the veggie menu & he made sure to cook my meal first. I don't know if all their chefs do that, but it was nice. If you're in Spring Hill and looking for a nice veg-friendly place, I recommend Sakura.

Pros: Nice atmosphere, Great service, Actual vegetarian menu
Cons: Seeing meat/seafood being cooked.

Dear Owner and Manager of Sakura: