Saint Louis - frisch and fe...

Serves meat, veg options available. All food is made-in-house by hand. Offers many vegan items. Use no artificial additives or preservatives. Ready to take away. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, Western, Fast food, Salad bar, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg
Deutzer Freiheit 89
Cologne, Germany 50679

Mon-Fri 8:00am-8:00pm, Sat 10:00am-6:00pm

• Cash only

First Review by els

Not that many vegan items

Posted on 11 / 09 / 2015

It puzzels me why it says 'offers many vegan items' in the description on HappyCow. Because it does not. I visited this place on 6 november 2015 and I especially asked what vegan items they had. I could choose between 2 vegan bagels or eat a salad. The bagels weren't very interesting too, I had one with humus and carrot and tomato. It was healthy but if I would have had more to choose of I wouldn't have choosen this. Staff was friendly. It's a small but cosy place and they have outdoor seating as well.

Pros: Outdoor seating , friendly staff, at least sóme vegan options
Cons: not many vegan options

Dear Owner and Manager of Saint Louis - frisch and fertig: