Serves meat, veg options available. Has a vegetarian menu with mockmeats and tofu. Lunch menu and daily specials. Non-smoking. Closed 2-5pm. Price: Moderate more-less
Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by aubysmas
robocop
robocop

Good old place with lots of choices

4 Posted on 07 / 30 / 2014

Nice employees offering large number of Vegan choices. The menu is quite extensive so hopefully you can find something for everyone. Portion size was very good and prices were pretty good. I had the Soba noodles fried with vegetables and my friend had the sampler plate with fake meat. They were both pretty good.

The waitress was very nice and took a lot of time explaining about the food and showing us other dishes as she was on the way to deliver them to other tables. The Vegan hot and sour soup was intriguing - maybe I will try it next time.

Pros: Large vegan menu, reasonably priced - large portions, Staff helpful and enthusiastic
Cons: Lots of items are fried
OlyVeg
OlyVeg

Lots to choose from

4 Posted on 08 / 08 / 2008

I love Saigon Rendezvous! They have a large vegetarian menu with items that mimic the regular Vietnamese/Chinese menu items by using seiten and tofu. My favorites are the almond chicken, spring roll with peanut sauce, bbq pork appetizer, tofu w/rice and veg, and fried rice. Most of the entrees can be 2 meals if you don't have a large appetite. The food does not seem greasy to me (I don't do well with greasy food) especially compared to most Chinese-style restaurants. Usually quick service, nice portions, and always good prices.

Pros: Variety, Value
Cons: Parking
Veggie Girl
Veggie Girl

Saigon Rendevous

4 Posted on 07 / 11 / 2008

I love and recommend the Vegetarian Almond Chicken...it's delicious! Also while there you might want to keep an eye out for dirty utensils, been given one to use a few times.

Guest
Guest

Crispy Fried Goodness

3 Posted on 07 / 04 / 2007

Tons of veggie options...loads of fried fake meat. I enjoy it and all the sauces and my stomach aches and aches after...

Pros: lots of choices
Cons: stomach ache, few veggies
aubysmas
aubysmas

Only if you're in the fried mood.

2 Posted on 10 / 09 / 2006

fried fake chxn fingers and ss sauce or good if thats what you're going for.
Other than that, our fried rice was boring, veggies were fresh but so oily i couldn't tast them and the fresh spring rolls were yucky! The peanut dipping sauce was also a disapppointment.
we'll only go here again just for a basket of fried tofu when in the need for serious comfort food. for anything fresh or healthy we'll go elsewhere.

Pros: lots of fake meats
Cons: too greasy, even for me., bland., always feel sick after.

Dear Owner and Manager of Saigon Rendezvous: