Serves meat, veg options available. Menu offers American as well Vietnamese food. Meat-heavy but uses fresh vegetables and has several dishes with tofu and vegetarian meat. Casual atmosphere with a touch of sophistication. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vietnamese, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

Mon 10:30am-2:30pm, Tue-Sat 10:30am-8:00pm

First Review by Skyyow
AnyaVBacon
AnyaVBacon

I found a piece of chicken

Posted on 08 / 07 / 2014

I just found a piece of chicken in my "vegan" pho!!! I'm super upset. They said it somehow got mixed in there. I will never eat here again.

Skyyow
Skyyow

Large Delicious Portions

Posted on 02 / 22 / 2014

My wife and I tried the Tofu Spring Rolls, Vegetarian (Vegan) Tofu Noodle Plate, and Tofu Noodle Soup (Pho). Each dish was very good and plentiful. The Pho was exceptionally tasty. This is a pleasant place to eat, relaxing while maintaining a bistro atmosphere. The service was good and the proprietor visited each guest's table two or three time making sure all was well. Beer on tap.

Pros: Delicious vegan choices, Good service, Comfortable atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Saigon Pho Bistro: