Saigon on Brant

Serves meat, veg options available. Vietnamese restaurant. Offers a separate vegetarian menu with vegetables and tofu dishes, veggie meats, soups. Has wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vietnamese, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
474 Brant Street
Burlington, Ontario L7R 2G4
905-633-9262

Open Mon-Thur 11:30am-10pm, Fri 11:30am-11pm, Sat 12-11pm, Sun 12:30-9:30pm.

• Reservations required
  • Cash only

First Review by lorsam
lorsam
lorsam

great vegan comfort food!

4 Posted on 03 / 11 / 2014

I have been eating at Saigon for 7 years. It is family run and always friendly and accommodating. Son and his wife, Chang, are fabulous hosts and will modify almost anything on the menu to make it vegan, if it isn't already. A must try are Chang's non-soy, vegan chicken on noodles - tasty, filling and unique. It's authentic, Vietnamese food and is my go-to for comfort food when I don't feel like cooking (and the rest of my family can get tasty, non-vegan food for themselves!)

I would give them 5 cows if I could on Happy Cow!

Pros: familiar and unique vegan food options, authentic and friendly atmosphere, great for the whole family

Dear Owner and Manager of Saigon on Brant: