Serves meat, veg options available. Busy Vietnamese food place. Menu is meat-based but does include a vegetable pho. You could also get rice and noodle dishes made vegan upon request. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vietnamese, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

Duke of Fork
Duke of Fork

Excellent Vietnamese meal and service

Posted on 03 / 10 / 2015

Went to Saigon Kitchen based on good reviews on Happy Cow and Trip Advisor and it was a fantastic experience and meal. Quick, friendly service and great vegetarian and vegan options including a vegetable pho. Highly recommended for a great meal. The restaurant is a bit small and noisy but personally I love that vibe. Check it out!
(I wanted to give five cows but Happy Cow only lets me give four.)

Pros: Great food, Excellent service, Vegan options
Cons: Street parking only, A little noisy
JaniceVitale
JaniceVitale

Excellent and inexpensive

Posted on 12 / 12 / 2014

This restaurant has quickly become my go to place for vegan fare. The rrestaurant is always packed. Excellent, inexpensive food!

trematode
trematode

First time's a charm

Posted on 11 / 26 / 2013

Saigon Kitchen was in a guide put out by Farm Sanctuary which contained restaurants they recommended. We had to check this out while on vacation in August.

This was my first time having Vietnamese food. I chose the Summer Rolls to start and my boyfriend had vegetable spring rolls. My boyfriend said his spring rolls were the best he's ever had.

I went for something authentic for my entree... I chose the vegan pho. I was given a plant of fresh bean sprouts, basil and lime. When the soup came out, the bowl was the size of my head. It was the first time in a long time that I could not finish a meal in a restaurant. if I had ordered that soup in Canada, I would expect to pay so much more for it.

My boyfriend really enjoyed his tofu dish.

The server was great, the food was delicious and the atmosphere was nice. It's worth visiting if you're a vegan in Ithaca.

Pros: inexpensive, pleasant atmosphere, delicious food

Dear Owner and Manager of Saigon Kitchen: