REMOVED: Sahara Pizza

Serves meat, veg options available. This pizza place offers four different vegetarian specialty pizzas, a few vegetarian pasta dishes and various vegan sauces (marinara, basil pesto, sun-dried tomato pesto). With meager vegetarian options available in the Spokane and Coeur d'Alene area this is a nice discovery. Jun 2015 per Cow member reported none of the sauces are vegan suitable. Removed. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Ovo, American, Italian, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg
801 W Seltice Way (N Chase Rd)
Post Falls, Idaho 83854
208-773-7733

Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm

First Review by necenew
rachelandmichael
rachelandmichael

What happened

Posted on 06 / 30 / 2015

So walked in excited to have another excellent experience (see previous review below).Walked in to a surly gentleman behind the counter who wasn't pleased to take my order. I know exactly what we wanted since we'd been there before. I made the mistake of saying the word vegan prior to choosing our pizza which sent the gentleman into a rant about how they have never served vegan or nearly vegan items. Needless to say I left, when my wife called to talk to a manager and complain it turns out the gentleman was the owner needless to say he lost our business and will never regain it. I would not ever recommend this business to anyone since the owner is obviously horrible.

(Previous review);
What an awesome little place. This was our second time since we live so far away. The customer service was great and the food was even better. The gluten free crust (required to make vegan) is great the toppings are always perfectly done. The kids loved their cheese pizza and their crust looked thick and fluffy. I'd recommend this place to anyone passing through or living in the area. The price is consistent with other pizza places with vegan options.
Updated from previous review on Friday April 24, 2015

Updated from previous review on Tuesday June 23, 2015

Pros: good food, easy on/off i90
Cons: Horrible owner, Horrible customer service
necenew
necenew

Sahara Pizza

Posted on 03 / 16 / 2012

The gal who made our pizzas was very nice.Jill was her name if I remember correctly! My sister and I are usually looking for Vegan but we were happy with the vegetarian pizzas we had.We recommend this place!

Dear Owner and Manager of REMOVED: Sahara Pizza: