CLOSED: Sah Nevaeh

This is a hot dog stand, also known as The Vegan Hot Dog Guy. Serves vegan hot dogs with hot vegan toppings, cart and vegan literature. Dogs welcome. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out only
114 N Orange Ave (Washington)
Orlando, Florida 32801
407-644-3868

Open most nights weather permitting, closed Mon.

• Cash only

First Review by lunabelle
  • EmpressS EmpressS

Anyone know how to contact the owner?

WhiteRat
WhiteRat

Good work

4 Posted on 06 / 13 / 2012

Alright, so I love veggie dogs, so my bf and I were *waiting* for this guy to come out. I don't know if he gets a lot of business, it didn't seem like it. He was a few hours late opening up, and his hot dogs buns are questionably vegan. They have ingredients that may or may not be vegan, so I suggest making he should make his own, so easy and cheap.
Speaking of cheap, his veggie dogs are a GREAT deal, after about 2 bucks you get unlimited toppings, and he offers the regular toppings for free, uuum YES!
I could have eaten ten of them, but I was feeling self conscious about it.
I was in the area to see Emilie Autumn (who canceled) so it was a great pick me up via veggie dog :)

Pros: Cheap, Tasty, open late
Cons: unorganized, questionably vegan options

eastendgrrl22
eastendgrrl22

I'd like everything on mine please. Thank you.

5 Posted on 05 / 05 / 2008

It's so nice to come out of a show or bar and there they are, just waiting to feed me hotdogs!

Pros: b
VegetarianHeatherO
VegetarianHeatherO

AWESOME!

4 Posted on 01 / 21 / 2008

I love this vegan hot dog/nacho stand for a late night treat after some clubbing downtown. Located at Orange and Washington right in front of Bar-B-Q and Independent bar. It's the best and cheap. So delicious!

Pros: VEGAN, cheap, tasty
lunabelle
lunabelle

It's not a place- it's a hot dog stand!

4 Posted on 11 / 05 / 2006

Grassroots cafe is not a cafe- it is a hot dog stand! It was started by the legendary tofu John with his dog, Brandy. He is in S.Carolina now but the stand still serves the most delicious vegan hot dogs around for $3 each. A gr8 way to fill your tummy with food b4 you fill it with booze on a night out in beautiful downtown Orlando.

Pros: poop free!, vegan!, cheap!
Cons: no seating, no sides

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Sah Nevaeh: