We chose this restaurant for a dinner celebration after a wedding, and it was a great choice. The owners were happy to cook vegan dishes for us, and even made some without onion and garlic since there were two Buddhist nuns with us as well. Saeng's is a great place for authentic Thai food on Maui.Pros: tasty, reasonable prices, friendly staff
The night we ate here, there was a banquet going on in the adjacent garden seating (about 40 people), so I figured service would be very slow. Not a problem--service was fairly quick, plus the waiter was extremely familiar with a vegan diet, and which items on the menu could be made vegan.
The pineapple rice (which we ordered vegan) was the best I ever had--very fresh sweet pineapple, and the Evil Prince curry was quite good, as well as the soup we had with a coconut base. Our waiter told us that some of the food is grown right on the property.
Very clean restrooms as well, and parking lots on either side of the restaurant +street parking. I would not hesitate to come here again.Pros: Delicious Food, Some food grown on property., Parking.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Wailuku Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Saeng's Thai Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 335 times since Jan 2013.