CLOSED: Sadie's Juice Bar

Vegan juice bar associated with Sadie's Diner & Juice Bar on Adelaide St. Offers juices, vegan ice cream floats and ice cream bars, and shakes. JUICE BAR SHUT IN FALL-2013; DINER STILL OPEN. more-less

First Review by brentonagony
saveur
saveur

Not only desserts and drinks

3 Posted on 03 / 31 / 2013

I was expecting a bit more.. Not that the desserts aren't delicious but they are the standard treats from Sweet From the Earth and vegan ice cream from Coconut Bliss and So Delicious. I was hoping it was homemade. It seems scandalous to buy it here when Essence of Life is just around the corner. I have yet to try the mains and custom shakes, so perhaps this is an unjust review. At least I could sample the ice cream here! The fresh juice looked well-priced but I didn't try it... I was wooed by the ice cream. ;)

Pros: variety of desserts, fresh juice
Cons: standard packaged vegan treats
HannahP96
HannahP96

Yummy Baked Goods

5 Posted on 06 / 30 / 2012

We came across Sadie's by accident while on the way to Hibiscus for ice cream and just had to buy some of the baked goods. We got a cinnamon roll and an oreo donut, and both were delicious. Next time we'll have to try their ice cream and juices.

Pros: Friendly staff, Good location
maulydaft
maulydaft

REAL MYLKSHAKES!

5 Posted on 04 / 20 / 2012

Until Sadies, dairy free milkshakes in Toronto were a sad sad state of affairs. They offer you SMOOTHIES not SHAKES. Well Sadie's has friggin shakes - real shakes! Plus the vegan tuna melt is really really really great. Great selection of frozen treats, smoothies, juices and hot food too. PLUS they get thursday deliveries from Rise Above from St. Catharines, who in my opinion make the best damn vegan treats (including donuts!) in Ontario...

Pros: Shakes!, Donuts, location
Ken4057
Ken4057

Love

5 Posted on 04 / 02 / 2012

Where else can you get vegan donuts and vegan ice cream? Nowhere.

This place will be a lovely stop in the summer. It's still taking shape.

brentonagony
brentonagony

Nice

4 Posted on 12 / 21 / 2011

Small & humble looking diner.

Plenty of vegan options available.

Great customer service.

In no way fine dining but great home style food.

I recommend the tofu scramble & pancakes.

Affordable.

Pros: Price, Food, Service

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Sadie's Juice Bar: