Raw food cafe specializes in living foods and wholefoods and has a tonic and smoothie bar providing cold pressed juices and medicinal tea. Children's menu is available upon request. Previously Earth Vegan Cafe. In 2013 moved from Jivamukti Yoga studio in Newtown. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, All Raw, Australian, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Catering, Delivery

xjohn
xjohn

Organic Raw Vegan High Tea

Posted on 07 / 20 / 2014

Some friends and I visited Sadhana kitchen recently having organised a High Tea. It could not be faulted. They were prompt and friendly and the High tea (which I will upload a picture of) was delicious and the sweet treats tasted almost identical to their dairy partners. Highly recommend this trendy cafe.

Pros: Raw and Organic, 100% Vegan
elm
elm
  • raw

Sadhana Kitchen

Posted on 06 / 18 / 2014

Amazing raw vegan kitchen in Enmore, Sydney. Open 7 days 9-4pm
Have eaten here twice this week, the food is gloriously addictive, so very healthy too. Wonderful fresh pressed juices, had chai tea with almond milk as well.
The atmosphere is casual and very friendly, fast service, price is good.

Pros: excellent live food, good value for the amazing fresh food, nice vibe, very friendly staff
Cons: none, none, none
abhaya
abhaya

Great raw food cafe

Posted on 04 / 28 / 2014

I especially like their raw desserts and their salads.

neha
neha

Disappointed!!

Posted on 04 / 24 / 2014

I went to sadhana for the first time today. I was so excited to have tasty raw vegan food! - however, I was really disappointed. Firstly the food took ages to come - even the juices order they gave our drinks to someone else with absolutely no apology whatsoever. Anyway the food finally came - it was tolerable not the best. The food is much better at Ungaro Raw in Rozelle. Anyway we decided we would try their dessert. First they do NOT go off the price which is listed in their menu - so ridiculous and they charge more then what is listed on the menu and did not even change the price just because they havnt updated the menu - how is that the customers fault?? However, we had to wait over 20 minutes for takeaway! The desserts are already on display I guess it is just too hard to put the desserts in a box and give it to the customer so we can continue our day. But would definately NOT recommend it - unless you want no customer service, rude staff and for you to be overcharged when the cafe is to be blamed.

Pros: Good location
Cons: Service is not there, Don't charge price printed, Don't come when your hungry - slow food
cocoholic
cocoholic

Good raw food

Posted on 03 / 14 / 2014

The raw food dishes were very good. I had a raw lasagne which was amazing. The cakes and desserts were too sweet for my taste though. I had the raw snickers cake which was just far too sweet. I had better cakes in Earth to table. Also the service is a bid bad since we got ignored at the beginning and had no clue if to order at the counter or table.

Pros: A lot of raw options, good quality, moderate prices
Cons: service good be better, no outdoor seatings
Moix
Moix

This place rules.

Posted on 12 / 14 / 2012

I visited on a Saturday for lunch with a friend. It was nicely busy but still easy to find a comfy nook. I had the lasagna & it blew my mind. It was rich, filling, packed a flavour punch.. everything you'd hope for in a fresh vegan lasagna minus the grease & gluten. It came with a generous helping of side salad too. Maybe they've increased their portions since the earlier reviews? I was stuffed, definitely could not have fit in more than they served. At $15 I think the price is good, being raw vegan there's no "filler" in these dishes & often you'll get those expensive "superfood" ingredients (and I wouldn't be surprised if it's organic/local/all that good stuff) so yes.. it's a fine price for such high quality. The service is kind & sincere, the staff are cool kids who love the raw life! It is relaxed & not pretentious. Another thing I love about it is how they reduce environmental waste by saying no to serviettes & I am pretty sure they do not provide take away. Although I'm sure if you brought your own reusable container they would say sure! I wish all food outlets would take a leaf. A new favourite. I can't wait to return to try some of those dessert pies. Namaste Sadhana Kitchen.

Pros: unique flavours, healthy, how the heck do they do it??
Cons: Dessert pies lure me, So much delicious choice on the menu, My stomach isn't big enough
JodesG
JodesG

worth a visit

Posted on 08 / 11 / 2012

I hadn't been here in a while since it was renamed... Took a friend who isn't Vegan and she liked it. She had the tart, which was delicious but very small , and I had the 'large' superfood salad - which was tiny and overpriced. The green smoothies are delicious as are the superfood balls. My only complaint was the size of meals compared to the price. Great that most stuff is raw.

Pros: raw food, good atmosphere
Cons: serving sizes, price
amaranth
amaranth

loved it!!

Posted on 07 / 19 / 2012

I have been here twice and loved everything! Love the decor, the staff are wonderful & the food is amazing. Highly recommend!!

Pros: best food, lots of choice , beautiful decor
Arthur
Arthur

A wonderful raw food experience - not to be missed

Posted on 06 / 12 / 2012

Delicious, raw vegan food in a relaxed, unhurried atmosphere. Served by people who really believe in what they are doing. It is obvious that a great deal of thought, preparation and love goes into all of the dishes on the menu. We would wholeheartedly recommend Sadhana Kitchen and look forward to returning soon.

Pros: Friendly staff, Delicious, lovingly prepared food, Relaxed atmosphere
Lesley
Lesley

5 star!

Posted on 04 / 28 / 2012

Went there for lunch today for the first time and was so impressed by the quality and care put into the food - I had the raw lasagna with Zuchini, Cashew cheese, walnut meet and tomatoes that were dried on premises. Also come with a fresh side salad. Even though I was full I moved onto the mango slice for dessert (also raw and no sugar added) which was amazing and a chai tea - surprised by their expensive choice in milk! (I went with almond). Atmosphere was laid back and friendly and staff were busy but helpful (one in particular stopped what he was doing to let me know how they compiled the ingredients for the lasagna, which he really didn't have to so I was very appreciative!

All in all I really recommend it - also pretty easy to find a park :)

Pros: Tasty food, friendly staff, good local
veganjess86
veganjess86

My fav Sydney vego place!

Posted on 03 / 18 / 2012

I love Earth Vegan Cafe! Conveniently located nearly behind Alfalfa House. It's the only veg place in Sydney that is not Asian Food based. I love my asian food, but sometimes you just want that fresh juice/salad/other option. It's great that Earth Vegan is also part of a yoga studio. They have lovely food and it's a great atmosphere, with couches, lots of light and books to read/buy.

VeJo
VeJo

Good, wholesome food

Posted on 01 / 18 / 2012

Snuggled next to a yoga studio, and a bit tucked away from the Newtown vegan thoroughfare. I go for the food rather than the yoga. So, I do know some who have been put off by the name and the location, fearing the hippy associations. The food is lovely, and very good value. The atmosphere is relaxed and quiet. There are sweets: funky brownies, as well as some fairly delightful raw chocolate health ball things... It's all vegan. A highly recommended break from the usual options in the inner west.

Pros: Yummy food, Very affordable, Friendly and relaxed

Dear Owner and Manager of Sadhana Kitchen: