Serves meat, veg options available. Multiple locations offering New American cuisine. Has vegan choices, including seitan cheese steak, scrambled tofu breakfast, deep fried tofu with soba noodles. Kitchen can accommodate vegan requests. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Non-veg
910 Christian St
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19147
215-574-1599
Closed now

Mon 8:00am-4:00pm, Tue-Thu 8:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 8:00am-10:00pm, Sun 8:00am-4:00pm

First Review by AMuellerTX
meroe05
meroe05

Good pick

Posted on 07 / 13 / 2014

I really enjoyed this restaurant. Lots of choices for a non-vegetarian place. We had great service and the food quality was superb. Vegan (me), vegetarian (my daughter) and omnivore (my husband) all fully satisfied. MY biggest disappointment was that the Stuffed challah french toast isn't vegan.

Pros: Great quality, Great service, many choices
Cons: no vegan pancakes, challah french toast not vegan
BridgetStamford
BridgetStamford

a pleasant surprise!

Posted on 04 / 15 / 2013

My two kids happily chose from the kids menu while my husband and I easily found delicious choices for lunch. I had the Mediterranean wrap (minus the feta) and he had the crispy tofu/soba noodles. Cute place. We'd def go again!

Pros: fresh, quick, affordable
AMuellerTX
AMuellerTX

Great find among many choices

Posted on 09 / 06 / 2012

In a large city with many options, we were very happy to find this little place. The food was great. When we are back in Philadelphia, we'll visit this venue again.

Pros: Great food, Healthy choices, good value
Cons: small venue/limited tables, parking can be tough to find

Dear Owner and Manager of Sabrina's Cafe: