CLOSED: Sabor Tamales

Serves meat, veg options available.They offer vegan gourmet hotdogs and 3 different varieties of homemade vegan tamales. There are vegetarian friendly salads, and appetizers as well. They always have vegan cheese substitutes on hand and are open late. Previously located on E La Rua St. Confirmed closed, Sep 2014. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Mexican, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
1010 N 12th Ave Suite 111
Pensacola, Florida 32501
850-637-1007

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by heidishark
heidishark
heidishark

Good food and nice staff

Posted on 10 / 07 / 2012

After seeing Sabor listed as vegan friendly in Pensacola I had to try it out. It was good food. The vegetables were cooked perfect and they were definitely vegan friendly. I think the vegetables in the tacos were a bit oily but otherwise really enjoyed the food. All of my kids enjoyed it also. My two year old devoured his vegan tamale! Great place to take omni friends.

Pros: vegan friendly, relaxed atmosphere , only tamale place in town
Cons: small menu

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Sabor Tamales: