Sabai Sabai Simply Thai

Serves meat, veg options available. City's first Thai restaurant with a cozy comfy atmosphere. Offers vegetarian and vegan choices. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Thai, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg
19847 M Century Blvd
Germantown, Maryland 20874
301-528-1400
Now Open

Mon-Thu 11:00am-3:00pm, 4:30pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:30pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:30pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by kaz814
charlieb
charlieb

We go here often

Posted on 08 / 04 / 2015

I read the review about someone being served real duck when they ordered the mock duck and that makes me a bit nervous but this place has been a great place for my wife and I to have dinner with non vegans and have options. The food has always been excellent and the atmosphere is nice also.

bencarr95
bencarr95

Very good!

Posted on 08 / 02 / 2015

The ambiance is great and service is good. It can get crowded so if you plan to come at prime time, reserve some seating in advance. Many of their options are vegan or could be easily veganized. Their curries are all great, as are the spring rolls. The waitstaff is extremely friendly as well.

Pros: waitstaff, food
kittykellbell
kittykellbell

They served me meat.

Posted on 03 / 07 / 2015

I will never eat at Sabai Sabai again. I ordered the mock duck curry. A few bites in I realized something was awry. I asked the waiter if there was meat in it. He went to the kitchen, came back and said "Sorry. We got them confused." He offered to bring the correct dish and I said no, I had lost my appetite, we wouldn't be paying for this, and that I would like to speak to a manager. He comped our meal but the manager NEVER came to apologize. I excused myself to the bathroom and induced vomiting. Do not eat here.

BaltiVegn
BaltiVegn

Friendly, Convenient, Tasty

Posted on 12 / 02 / 2014

Much needed in an area w not many vegan options. Extensive vegetarian menu that is mostly vegan. I love the "fake duck" entree and the choice dumplings. Very friendly staff, clean atmosphere, parking lot and street parking, fair prices.

Pros: Veg menu, friendly staff, clean
ohemgee
ohemgee

Pretty Yum

Posted on 08 / 27 / 2014

Had a few of their vegan dishes including southern curry, very flavorful. The portions are decent. A lot of items have egg/dairy so make sure to ask your waiter. This place gets very busy during dinner time so you might have a wait to get seated.
Will need to explore more before I can give this place a solid 4 happy cows.

Pros: delicious cocktails, friendly staff, vegan options
Cons: very busy on weekends
kaz814
kaz814

Very yummy!

Posted on 04 / 11 / 2013

I went there tonight and had a delicious tofu panang curry and vegetable spring rolls. There was a lot of variety and even had a vegetarian section of the menu - though most of the entrees could be made vegetarian/vegan quite easily.

Pros: Spicy food is actually spicy!, Friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Sabai Sabai Simply Thai: