Serves meat, veg options available. Inexpensive Falafel and hummus pita sandwiches stuffed with the veggies of your choice. Leave off the yogurt sauce if vegan. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg
Westenriederstrasse 9 (Frauenstrasse)
Munich, Germany 80331

Mon-Sat 10:00am-7:00pm

First Review by emenhir

Like real street food Falafel in Israel

Posted on 11 / 10 / 2014

I've literally tried almost 100 Falafel stalls and shops in the 14 largest German cities (except Bremen), because I am Falafel addicted since I am a small kid.

To make the story short: Sababa Munich is among my favourite four of all time. (in whole Germany)
The shell is not too crispy but hearty, the interior mass is slightly green (means quality because lots of parsley is used), humus and other vegetables for the falafel plate very fresh and you can take as much as you like.

The staff knows about Veganism.

Recommended +++

Pros: Fresh, Authentic, Healthy

Good on the go

Posted on 06 / 01 / 2014

We had a hummus pita and a falafel pita, but they are the same thing except the hummus pita doesn't have any falafel. So I would definitely go for the falafel pita next time (even though the guy added a piece of falafel to mine for free). It is nice because you can add your own toppings and sauces. It is cheap, but not the most amazing falafel/hummus I've ever had.

Pros: Cheap, Fast
Cons: Not the tastiest

Your taste buds will thank you

Posted on 05 / 04 / 2013

I had the hummus and falafel pita. You get to add as many fresh veggies as you can stuff into the pita to make a wonderful flavor-filled meal. Located at the far end of Viktualienmkt.

Pros: Excellent flavor, Good price

Dear Owner and Manager of Sababa: