Serves meat, veg options available. Predominately meat-based menu except for a couple marked veg items (steamed vegetables and tofu, salad). The spring rolls are fried in same fryer as meat stuff. Curry cannot be altered as it contains fish sauce. Be warned. Price: Expensive more-less
Thai, Thai, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by Veirs
Stevie
Stevie

Saba, Dublin

1 Posted on 07 / 09 / 2013

I breezed in here on Saturday. There were around 26 items on the menu of which 2 were marked as being vego. I asked the waited what I could get that was vegan. He said to me:-

* dont have the spring rolls are they are friend in the same frier as non veg food
* dont have the veg curry as that is already mixed with the fish sauce
* You can have the tofu and veg but instead of done on a wok it can be steamed
* a salad

I had the steamed veg, tofu and rice, it didn't taste of much.

Such a temple to eating slaughtered animals such as this shouldn't be listed on happy cow.

For vegos in Dublin there's a ton of much better options nearby.

Cons: A temple to eating meat
Veirs
Veirs

A treat

3 Posted on 08 / 30 / 2012

This restaurant can be very expensive but lovely as a nice treat. There are vegetarian options and the curries are to die for! One of my favourites in Dublin. The staff are nice too.

Pros: amazing food, big selection, nice atmosphere
Cons: expensive, lots of meat dishes

Dear Owner and Manager of Saba: