Pink mobile vegan food cart that's bike-powered. Offers vegan hot dogs, taquitos, cupcakes, and sandwiches. Previously located in downtown Richmond. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out only
1825 W Broad St
Richmond, Virginia 23220

Call for hours - tell us

• Cash only

First Review by ed edge

A let down

Posted on 11 / 12 / 2012

I visited the RVA cart last month and was a little disppointed. I got a BBQ jackfruit taco and a cupcake. The BBQ was way too spicy! I had a hard time eating it. As someone who cooks professionally for a wide variety of people I know that spicy foods need to be clearly labeled or else someone is going to get hurt. The heat blasted all over the other flavors of the BBQ. Nothing else came on the taco and the tortilla was a lame thing from a walmart bag :(
Also, cupcake was OKAY. But later that day I went to Ellwood Thompson and discovered 99 cent vegan cupcakes that were scrumptious! I regretted spending 2 dollars on a lame RVA cupcake. The food has no soul.
Don't waste your time here, just go to Ellwood Thompson's:

Pros: Cute concept , Jackfruit, Cupcakes
Cons: Boring, Lame, Unenthusiastic Customer Service
ed edge
ed edge

Comfort food

Posted on 04 / 07 / 2012

The Cupcakes and tamales are amazing and super cheap. I'm fairly addicted to both at the moment. But if you want real food the Rooster Cart is only 8 feet away! I love this location

Pros: EVERYTHING UNDER $2, Amazing cupcakes, Other good carts are at the same location

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: RVA Vegan: