Russell Street Deli

Serves meat, veg options available. While menu is meat-heavy, you could get veggie sandwiches with avocado, tofu, and/or veganaise, or customize your own. Daily vegan soups. Prices cheap to moderate depending on what you get. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by UrbanEarthworm
UrbanEarthworm
UrbanEarthworm

Go-To Hearty Veg Lunch

4 Posted on 03 / 20 / 2014

Russell Street's vegan soups are my go-to lunch any day I don't pack my own. I had the white bean the other day and it was so good I have been craving another bowl ever since. They source everything they can locally and offer a pretty good selection of vegetarian and vegan foods. There are always a few fresh made vegan soups, and I am a huge fan of the grilled vegetable sandwich, subtract cheese add veganaise. (Got to love any place that has a vegan mayonnaise!)

Pros: Delicious Vegan Soups, Variety, Comfort Food
Cons: Go early or late - they get crowded!

Dear Owner and Manager of Russell Street Deli: