Rupert's Street - Mobile Fo...

Vegan street food caterer at London's markets - check website for locations & times. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Western, Fast food, British, Take-out only

First Review by LaVanessa
ZannaStar
ZannaStar

creative, healthy and affordable

Posted on 10 / 17 / 2015

I was lucky enough to catch Rupert's Street at VegFest 2015 where they were doing lots of yummy things with excellent prices. The lentil stuffed potato cake with spicy chutney was pretty amazing and the whole menu was highly enticing. If I see that van anywhere I'll be buying again.

Pros: changing menu, ethics
robz
robz

Great wholesome food at reasonable price

Posted on 04 / 30 / 2015

Twice a week Rupert's Street park up near to where I work, and every time I have eaten their food I have loved it. Wholesome and satisfying home-made style food. Recently had their beetroot and chickpea burger, served with a healthy salad, and their spicy bean balls with tomato sauce, and both served with kale, so they're making sure you stay healthy ;). Also tried their oat slice made with coconut oil which was delicious (slightly crumbly though, but my taste buds forgave that). You can also find them at various festivals and they do catering. The owner is very friendly and will probably remember you on your second visit and strike up a bit of friendly banter. Their ethics and approach are great too with regards to local/organic produce, supplier traceability, packaging etc, this is how things should be. Price is very reasonable for the quality and portions you get.

Pros: Healthy wholesome food, Great ethics, High standard ingredients
Cons: Not always near to me
LaVanessa
LaVanessa

Yummy + inexpensive vegan food by Camden Market

Posted on 10 / 27 / 2013

I was very glad to happen upon this place! The truck is located next to the Stables at Camden, in a courtyard near the Shaka Zulu statue. Bright yellow, can't miss it. I had a lovely lentil and vegetable soup for 3£, if I recall correctly. They had a little table just in front of the truck for clients, and there are more tables further in the courtyard.

Pros: inexpensive, healthy food, good location

Dear Owner and Manager of Rupert's Street - Mobile Food Van: