Serves meat, veg options available. This pizzeria offers vegan cheese options including Daiya cheese, Veganrella, and a soy cheese. Many veggie toppings. Cozy atmosphere, a great place for a date or to take a group of people who are vegan and non-vegan. Free delivery starts at 5pm. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Pizza, Non-veg
1232 N State St (E Holly St)
Bellingham, Washington 98225
360-647-7547

Open Mon-Thur 11-11, Fri 11-12, Sat 12-12, Sun 4-10.

First Review by kyakdiver
AidanMoran
AidanMoran

Pretty nice pizza

4 Posted on 02 / 06 / 2013

I stopped here on my way back from BC (since I forgot to check and see if the restaurant I had planned on going to was open) and I found that there pizza is actually pretty amazing. One of the better vegan pizza places I have gone to, they have a couple different non-dairy cheese options, with quite a few vegetable toppings.

It is a good place to stop if you are heading from Seattle (or somewhere further south) up into Canada.

And by the way, when they say large, they mean large. The Calzone I got was absolutely enormous, so if you aren't a huge eater like I am, I suggest getting something smaller than you might normally get.

Pros: Good Pizza, Nice atmosphere, Large means large
Cons: serves meat
kyakdiver
kyakdiver

Pretty tasty stuff

4 Posted on 04 / 11 / 2012

Went and had a pie on 4/07/2012 and it was pretty yummy. Had the Vegi with thin wheat crust and Daiya cheese. Crust was nice and thin and crunchy like I wanted it. Will be going again. Cost for a large pie was about $17 with Daiya cheese.

Pros: Nice atmosphere, Reasonable prices, Clean bathroom
Cons: None really

Dear Owner and Manager of Rudy's Pizzeria: