All the dishes can be made with just veggies, or you can add tofu. Nice atmosphere. The food is presented beautifully and tastes wonderful! Each time we visit we let them know we don't want any fish sauce, and we've been told that due to the high number of vegetarians who visit, that they no longer use fish sauce in any of their dishes. That said, it's always good to ask!Pros: Nice Atmosphere, Delicious Food, Authentic Taste
Many Savannah places with vegan options are either lunch only or closed on Sunday. Therefore Ruan Thai became our choice on a recent trip, and it was a good one. We were assured that vegan was no problem, and had the typical offerings one would expect at a Thai place, prepared nicely & spicy. Good service.Pros: open Sunday, friendly, good food
We went on a Saturday night and the waiter was a bit flustered, but he got it together and the food came out pretty fast after the appetizer. Ordered the spring rolls which were deep fried, not necessarily my fav but they were pretty good. Many vegan options, the Pa Nang Curry was super tasty. And there were carrots in the shape of a butterfly on my plate. That's always a win in my book.Pros: Vegan Options, Good Food, Nice Atmosphere
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Savannah Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Ruan Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 743 times since Jan 2013.