REMOVED: Royal Thai

Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food restaurant. The menu is primarily meat based but does include several vegetarian dishes such as orange tofu and Thai currys. The owner will accommodate special requests. Removed for poor veg option Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
13576 Harbor Blvd Ste B1
Garden Grove, California 92843
714-530-2060

Open Sun-Thur 11am-9pm, Fri-Sat 11am-10pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Amanderrr
veggiefun333
veggiefun333

Meat in Vegetarian Meal

Posted on 09 / 07 / 2012

I've been here twice, and the first time was amazing. The first time I had a sit down meal and the food was good and the staff was very friendly. The second time I ordered take-out. I specified I was vegetarian when placing my order, but when I got home there were very small pieces of meat in my meal. It must have been cooked on the same spot on the grill where meat was prepared. I was very disappointed, especially because I specified the meal was for a vegetarian. I still recommend this place because the food was good; however I also recommend to strongly specify the vegetarian meal shouldn't have any traces of meat in it.

Pros: Friendly
Andrealv
Andrealv

Freindly and helpful

Posted on 10 / 26 / 2011

Edit: Owner has changed, no longer sure of vegan-friendliness.

The owner, Joy, is so kind and helpful. She will make vegetarian dishes to your liking and is always so sweet and welcoming when we come in. They have great orange tofu, vegetarian pad thai, and so much more! They have a vegetarian section on their menu. They have a website: http://royalthai.freehomepage.com/rice.htm
Updated from previous review on Tuesday December 02, 2008

Pros: friendly, helpful, options
Cons: not 100% veg
Amanderrr
Amanderrr

ohman!

Posted on 08 / 06 / 2008

They deliver up to 3 miles. Well, my boyfriend and I live 5 miles away, they gladly drove the extra 2 miles free of charge. The service was great, really nice people. The food was AMAZING!!! i absolutely loved the chow mein and orange tofu.

Dear Owner and Manager of REMOVED: Royal Thai: