Serves meat, veg options available. Has a few vegetarian and vegan items, marked on menu. Vegetarian Friendly. Price: Moderate more-less
American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by jaredhammond55
Jamie Roberts
Jamie Roberts

Vegan Chef - Best Vegan Cheesesteak in Philly

Posted on 07 / 15 / 2015

Royal Tavern is a great vegan find: Scrumptious vegan dishes represented half of the main menu when I ate there with friends today. The burger is beyond incredible - and my carnivorous friend described the award-winning (Best in Philly - 2015) vegan cheesesteak as "spot on." The wait staff is great and there's free street parking. They even have vegan desserts. Highly recommended!

Pros: Delicious and creative offerings, variety, great service
Cons: My burger cost $14
jaredhammond55
jaredhammond55

Awesome!

Posted on 04 / 18 / 2014

Fantastic food! Pricey-ish, but you get a lot of food for your money. I could only eat about 1/4 of my tempeh Club and 1/2 the fries. My son got the sloppy Joe and my husband got the philly cheese steak and nobody was disappointed!

Dear Owner and Manager of Royal Tavern: