Serves meat, veg options available. Indian curry, naan bread, milkshakes and more. Staff know what vegan means, so specify. Located near Huahin Beach and Centara Hotel. Has air conditioning. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Non-veg
Now Open

Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible
  • Cash only

First Review by coldminnesotan

Average Indian Food; Knowledgeable about veganism

Posted on 02 / 04 / 2015

I ordered the Channa Masala, which was average(average Indian food is good in my book). My non-veg partner had the Korma Paneer and says it was "pretty good." Both dishes were less spicy than we expected. Their "medium" is more like a "mild", but I'm sure they'd make it spicier if you wanted.

The server spoke good English and was very knowledgeable about specific dietary restrictions ("this dish is 100% veg, no fish in the oil"). They serve vegan, ovo-lacto, and meaty food.

The veg*n dishes seemed to run between 160 baht and 260 baht. It's my first day in Hua Hin, so I don't know if that's expensive, cheap, or average for the area. It's about what we'd pay for the same situation in mainland China.

It's on the north side of the street (Hua Hin 61 Alley, according to google), tucked in between a swimsuit shop and a tailor.

Pros: Solid Indian Food, Vegan options, Outdoor seating
Cons: Not amazing, Not cheap

Dear Owner and Manager of Royal Restaurant: