We love the crispy pizza - simply with marinara and fresh basil. Yum! The whole wheat spaghetti with garlic and spinach sauce is hearty, too. Mmm.
Ask for the vegan menu. I went with an omnivore and they were able to eat here as well. They didn't have any vegan desserts during my visit. However, I loved my appetizer and entree.Pros: separate vegan menu, tasty food, options for meat eaters
Cons: no vegan desserts
Went in last night for dinner for the first time, after reading about this place here on Happy Cow. The food was good and the dessert was even better. Definitely will be returning again.Pros: Friendly Environment
Went with my family of five to this restaurant and was pleased with the many menu options. The staff were very friendly and the service was great. My kids loved it too. Would definitely go again.Pros: Menu Options, Great Atmosphere, Friendly Staff
It's a good day when my two veggie kids can find something to eat without complaining! Rosti has great pizza for her - including Gluten Free dough and amazing salads, pastas and veggies for us! Fresh olive oil and balsamic vinegar is delicious with their fresh baked bread. The desserts are great too - they also have vegan cheesecake!Pros: healthy, fresh, satisfying
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Encino Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Rosti Tuscan Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 1206 times since Jan 2013.